|May Stayover||Between spring closing and summer move-in|
|August Stayover||Between summer closing and fall move-in|
|Winter Stayover||Between fall closing and spring move-in|
Students are eligible for Stayover if they were HRE residents and for the upcoming academic semester, they have a reserved space.
Winter Stayover 2017
Residence halls (Chapel Glen, Gateway Heights, Sage Point, and Officer’s Circle) will close December 16th at 2:00pm and will re-open on January 5th at 9:00am. Benchmark Plaza, Shoreline Ridge, Downtown Commons, Marriott Honors Community, and Lassonde Studios will remain open during winter break. Students living in residence halls who wish to remain on campus during the winter break period may reserve rooms in the Guesthouse. Students can make a reservation at any time, and do not need to apply through HRE.
Guesthouse Stayover Information:
- Spaces will be available on a first come, first-served basis. Students are encouraged to call the Guesthouse as soon as possible.
- Students do not need to stay in the Guesthouse for the full break and can choose only the dates they need housing.
- Upon making a reservation, residents should request the university student rate.
- Single and double rooms are available and each cost $80 per night. (If two students share a double room, this rate would be split between them at $40 each per night)
- There will be no housekeeping service during the stayover period, but residents can request towels and other amenities from the Guesthouse front desk.
- For more information and to make a reservation please call the Guesthouse directly at (801) 587-1000