|May Stayover||Between spring closing and summer move-in|
|August Stayover||Between summer closing and fall move-in|
|Winter Stayover||Between fall closing and spring move-in|
Students are eligible for Stayover if they were HRE residents and for the upcoming academic semester, they have a reserved space.
Winter stayover 2019: December 14, 2019-January 2, 2020
The following buildings are closed during the Winter Stayover period:
- Chapel Glen
- Gateway Heights
- Sage Point
- Officers Circle
The following buildings are open during the Winter Stayover period:
- Benchmark Plaza
- Block 44
- Cedar Court 700
- Downtown Commons 1 & 2
- Lassonde Studios
- Marriott Honors Community
- Shoreline Ridge
Students living in communities that close who wish to stay on campus during the winter break period (December 14, 2019-January 2, 2020) may reserve rooms in the University Guest House. Students will reserve rooms directly through the University Guest House and do not need to apply through HRE.
Guest House Winter Stayover Information
- Spaces are available on a first come, first-served basis. Students are encouraged to call the Guest House as soon as possible.
- Students do not need to stay in the Guest House for the full break and can choose only the dates they need housing.
- Students are eligible for a special student rate:
- $90/night for a single room with a king sized bed
- $90/night for a double room with queen sized beds (students are welcome to share this room and split the cost)
- **Note: These rates are only valid for students
- Housekeeping service will enter the space to remove trash daily, but limited changes will be limited to once a week. Students can request towels and other amenities from the Guest House front desk.
- For more information and to make a reservation, call the University Guest House directly at 801-587-1000
May Stayover 2020
Students with both a Academic Year 2019-2020 and a Summer 2020 housing contracts are eligible to participate in May Stayover for an additional fee. More information and application instructions will be updated here soon!
August Stayover 2020
Students with both Summer 2020 and Academic Year 2020-2021 housing contracts are eligible to participate in August Stayover for an additional fee. More information and application instructions will be updated here soon!