We are excited to announce that Housing & Residential Education is growing! Construction is underway on HRE’s newest residence hall set to open Fall 2020. The South Campus Housing & Dining residence hall will be constructed just West of the Marriott Honors Community.
This page will continue to be updated with updates related to the South Campus Housing & Dining project. See below for video footage of the construction project and information for residents living nearby in the Marriott Honors Community.
Information for Marriott Honors Community Residents
Marriott Honors Community residents are able to check out the following resources from the MHC Front Desk: sound reduction window sound boards, white-noise sound machines, and sleep kits. Students are encouraged to utilize these resources to help mitigate distractions during busy construction times.
Where can I park?
- Lot 24: Overnight parking allowed 7 days/week
- Lot 27: Overnight parking allowed 7 days/week
- All housing zone lots: overnight parking allowed 7 days/week
- Lot 15, level 2: overnight parking allowed Monday-Friday nights; no Saturday/Sunday overnight parking
- Lot 15, level 3: overnight parking allowed Monday-Friday nights when there is not a special event, no Saturday/Sunday overnight parking