Location: On the East Side of Campus within Heritage Commons. Near the Peterson Heritage Center, Main Housing & Residential Education Office, outdoor basketball and sand volleyball courts, and the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains.
Eligiblity: Upperclass students (sophomores, juniors, and seniors).
Description: Benchmark Plaza features two-, three-, and four-bedroom apartments for upperclass residents. Benchmark apartments offer full-size kitchens, private bedrooms, and spacious common areas. Benchmark is close to our shuttle stop and Peterson Heritage Center, including the dining room, and plenty of hiking trails making it a great place to live, study, and play. For information on pricing, view our rates page.
- Furniture including: Twin XL bed, desk, chair, dresser, couch, end table, kitchen table and chairs
- Full kitchen including: full-size refrigerator, oven/stove combo, assorted cabinet and drawer space, sink with garbage disposal, and a microwave.
- Indoor bicycle storage
- Computer lab
- Equity Office and Inclusion Center
- Near the Student Solar Plaza outdoor gathering and grilling space, with a fire pit
- High-speed internet
- Free laundry facilities on most floors
Differentiation by Building:
820: First floor Equity Office, Inclusion Center, and Computer Lab
822: First floor is the Housing & Residential Education Office
These addresses are for location purposes only. If you wish to send or receive mail, please use your Heritage Center mailing address. All on-campus residents are provided mailing addresses that are sent to students via email several weeks before move-in day.
|Benchmark Plaza 820||2135 Red Butte Road, Salt Lake City, UT, 84113|
|Benchmark Plaza 821||2141 Red Butte Road., Salt Lake City, UT, 84113|
|Benchmark Plaza 822||2131 Red Butte Road, Salt Lake City, UT, 84113|