Location: On the East Side of Campus within Heritage Commons. Near the Peterson Heritage Center, and Shuttle Stop.
Eligibility: First year students.
Description: : Gateway Heights features suite-style single and double rooms for first-year students. Gateway Heights halls are single gender by building and offer several common area spaces for studying, socializing, and meeting new friends. Gateway is adjacent to the shuttle stop and the Peterson Heritage Center, which includes our dining room. A meal plan is required in this living area. For information on pricing, view our rates page.
- Furniture including: Twin XL bed, desk, chair, dresser (Click Here for furniture dimensions)
- Indoor bicycle storage
- Cozy lounge spaces including fireplaces
- Nearby shuttle stop
- Adjacent to the LEAP house where LEAP classes are offered
- Full kitchens on second floor of each building (microwave, oven, and stove top)
- High-speed internet
- Free laundry facilities in each building
- Ski wax room
Differentiation by building
806: male designated building
807: female designated building
These addresses are for location purposes only. If you wish to send or receive mail, please use your Heritage Center mailing address. All on-campus residents are provided mailing addresses that are sent to students via email several weeks before move-in day.
|Gateway Heights 806||120 Connor St., Salt Lake City, UT, 84113|
|Gateway Heights 807||160 Connor St., Salt Lake City, UT, 84113|