The U's newest residential community is opening for first-year students in August 2020. Kahlert Village is centrally located on campus next to the Student Life Center and the Huntsman Center. It will be home to more than 900 students! There are spaces in the building to support student success including classrooms, meditation space, music rooms, individual and group study spaces, outdoor patio space, and a large dining facility. We just need U!
How to Apply
- Log into CIS and select "Student Homepage"
- Click on the "Student Housing" tile
- Select Housing & Residential Education" from the menu, then click "Housing U"
- Click on the "Apply for Housing" tab and follow the instructions to begin a 2021-22 application
- Indicate your interest in a LLC/TC and select Kahlert Village and the theme(s) you are interested in
- Submit your application and pay the application fee by the March 10 priority deadline
- Reserve a room at your assigned reservation time
Kahlert Village Priority Deadline
MARCH 10, 2021
Four Living Learning Communities
Varierty of room types for students!
Kahlert Village offers students muliple room types, all furnished with a twin XL-bed, desk & chair, and a wardrobe.
- Suite-style single
- Suite-style double
- Cluster-style single
- Cluster-style double
- Super single
Community of 30-40 students with single or double bedrooms around perimeter with 8-10 shared, private bathrooms.
Two bedrooms, either singles or doubles, that connect with a shared bathroom for suitemates.
Students living in residence halls, including Kahlert Village, are required to have a meal plan. Housing & Residential Education offers residents a variety of meal plans to meet your unique needs! Meal plans are designed for students to have a specific number of meals on a weekly basis and can use their plans at a variety of locations across campus, including in the newest, all-you-can-eat dining hall on the first floor of Kahlert Village!
Meal Plan 8
8 meals per week
Meal Plan 15
15 meals per week
Meal Plan 21
21 meals per week
150 meals per semester