Do you have a guest coming to visit? Register them in Housing U by following the steps below! Residents are allowed up to 10 overnight guests per semester. All guests must be approved by roommates and must be registered by 9 p.m. on the evening their stay begins. Review the document below for all host and guest policies, or visit our Resident Responsibilities page for complete policy information.
How to register your guest:
- Log into CIS
- Under the" Student" section, select "Student Homepage"
- Click on the “Student Housing” tile
- Select “Housing & Residential Education” from the left-hand menu, then click “Housing U”
- Click "Housing Forms" from the menu items
- Select the term you will be having guests
- Select the “Overnight Guest Registration” Form
- Click “Continue”
- Review policies
- Add guests by clicking “Add Guest” icon
- Fill out all fields and upload a photo of your guest
- “Save & Continue” to submit form