Fall Move-In will occur between August 17-19, 2021. Students have been assigned a move-in date and time, based on their room reservation. Please do not book travel before finalizing your room reservation.
MOVE-IN TIMES BY AREA
Needing to move-in earlier due to participation in a school-related activity? Students who will be arriving to campus early should do so only after being approved through our office. The last day to request an early arrival in your application is July 22, 2021. The earliest you can move in is August 13. Students participating in early arrival will be charged $40/day. Specific move-in instructions will be sent to your email when you are approved.
- Prior to arrival, all residents and applicable guest should do a personal wellness check. If you or anyone in your move-in party is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or are feel sick, please do not come to campus.
- Residents should arrive to campus at their assigned arrival time and proceed directly to our central check-in location.
- When you arrive at check-in, you will complete COVID-19 testing and pick up your room key and UCard (if applicable). Please have your check-in QR code available on your phone or a printout to ensure a smooth check-in process. Note: Only students will be able to enter the check-in center.
- After picking up your key, you will exit the check-in center parking lot and proceed to your area’s designated unloading zone.
- Vehicles can remain in unloading zone parking lots temporarily for up to 2.5 hours. After unloading items, vehicles that will remain on campus should be moved out of the unloading lot to our temporary overflow lot for the duration of move-in week.
- Please only bring individuals necessary to support your move-in. Everyone, including friends and family, will be required to wear a face covering.
- Your guests are not able to go inside the check-in center and may only enter your assigned building, room, and dining hall facilities.
UNLOADING ZONE MAPS
During move-in, you will not be able to park in the lots adjacent to your buildings. Once move-in has completed, you will be able to move your car closer. A parking permit is required to park your vehicle on campus. Visit Commuter Services to purchase a parking permit and for all parking-related questions.
2020-2021 Move-In Guides
Note: 2021-2022 academic year guides will be published here in July.
We can't wait to welcome U home! We highly encourage you to refer to these as you're preparing to move on campus, as well as while you're getting settled. Move-In Guides each contain tailored information for your area about the residential experience, including front desk resources, info about mail & packages, how to connect your devices to wifi, submitting a maintenance request, parking information, where to dine on campus, information about residential policies, and COVID-19 updates and expectations!
July 20: Last day to make changes in Housing U/Request optional services
July 22: Deadline to request an Early Arrival* for fall
August 13-16: Early Arrival* for fall ($40/day)
August 17-19: Fall Move-In Week
August 23: First day of fall semester classes!
September 3: Fall semester charges due
*must be a part of a University-affiliated group or program.