COVID-19 TEsting Info
Mandatory COVID-19 Testing
All residents will receive a COVID-19 test before moving into their space for spring 2021 semester. COVID-19 testing will be at no additional cost. Testing will occur on campus. A sign-up link and more information will be posted here as it is available.
All residents must complete the Testing Consent Form that is available in the Housing U portal to receive a test. If you have not already completed the form, access the form under the 'Housing Forms' tab inside your Housing U portal
preparing for your test
- Complete the online COVID-19 Consent Form in your Housing U account.
- Come prepared with: a photo ID, your cell phone, a face covering, and ensure you know your University Student ID number.
- Arrive at the testing center (location TBD) at your scheduled time.
- Only the student will enter the testing center. Student should wear a face covering at all times.
- Follow instructions while in the testing center.
- Be prepared to isolate until receiving your test results. See more below.
test results & notification
Residents should be prepared to isolate and limit their exposure to others until receiving test results. Until receipt of test results, residents should remain in their rooms other than when they are picking up meals from the dining facility.
Resident test results will be prioritized as much as possible. We expect results will be available within 1-4 days after testing.
- Positive Result: If the test result is positive, residents will receive a phone call on their cell phone. If there is no cell phone, they will receive an email through their UMail account.
Negative Result: If the test result is negative, students will receive an email through their UMail account.
To learn more about how HRE handles positive COVID-19 test results, please click here to visit our COVID-19 web page.
January 4: Last day to request Early Arrival
January 13 & 14: Early Arrival ($40/day)
January 15: Spring Move-In Day
January 19: First day of spring semester classes
January 19 - 22: Mandatory spring testing for ALL residents
January 29: Spring Tuition and Housing charges due