- Reservations are open to ALL students! Login to Housing U via CIS and pick your room.
- Attention students accepted to LLCs...
- Attention Lassonde Studios first-year males...
- We are out of singles and first-year male spaces in Lassonde Studios. If you wish to be put on the waitlist, please email us at email@example.com.
- Attention first-year females...
- Any summer student may login and reserve their room now!
Open summer buildings are Downtown Commons 1 & 2, Marriott Honors Community, Sage Point 812 and Shoreline Ridge 825-829.
Please note, the Marriott Honors Community is open to all students during the summer. Reservations cannot be made through Housing U, however, and may only be made by calling our office.
ACADEMIC YEAR APPLICATION & RESERVATION INFORMATION
Information that may be useful to you during the application and reservation process...
- Application & Reservation Timelines and Processes
- Living Learning Communities
- 2016-2017 Housing Floor & Building Designations [PDF]
- Room Type Descriptions [PDF]
- Floor plans may be found under the housing options section on the page for each community
- Anticipated 2016-2017 rates for rooms and dining
Please contact us if you have questions or need assistance. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The priority application date for Lassonde Studios was December 31, but students may still submit an application if they have an interest. Access the application here.
August 18, 2016 @ 9 a.m.